WhatsApp Messenger is a free messaging application available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to allow you to send messages and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents and voice messages. uptodown
whatsapp messenger apk
Why use WhatsApp:
• FREE OF CHARGE: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to allow you to send messages and call friends and family, so you won’t have to pay for each message or call. * There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
Multimedia: send and receive photos, videos, documents and voice messages.
• Free calls: call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they are in another country. * WhatsApp calls use your phone’s internet connection instead of your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details. Also, you cannot access 911 or other emergency services numbers through WhatsApp.)
• Group Chat: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages directly from your computer’s browser.
NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There are no additional charges for sending WhatsApp messages internationally. Talk to your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges. *• Say no to usernames and personal identification numbers: Why bother to remember another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s address book Always log in: With WhatsApp, you are always connected so you don’t miss a message. No more confusion about whether you are logged in or not.
• Quick contact with your contacts: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp, so there is no need to add user names that are difficult to remember Offline messages: even if you lose your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• And much more: share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts simultaneously, and more!
How does WhatsApp Messenger work
WhatsApp Messenger is a mobile messaging application that allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone, Nokia and yes, all these phones can send messages to each other! Since WhatsApp uses the same internet data plan that you use for email and web browsing, there is no cost to send messages and stay in touch with your friends.
In addition to basic messaging, WhatsApp users can create groups and send unlimited photos, videos, and audio multimedia messages. WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection (4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi, depending on availability) to send messages and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, and voice messages. First year free! * (WhatsApp may be charged after that, current price is $ 0.99 / year).
information installing the newest latest WhatsApp
WhatsApp .apk is currently in BETA at whatsapp.com, it cannot be installed from Play Store. However, we can still install whatsapp on your Android device. Please note that 2.12.360 is not a stable release, it is for testing purposes only. You can download and install it manually on Android phones or tablets now.APKPure.com hosts WhatsApp APK file now, or you can download it from WhatsApp official website (whatsapp.com/android). After downloading the APK file of WhatsApp version 2.12.360 BETA on your Android device, you will need to manually install the latest WhatsApp BETA version or install the WhatsApp